A holiday that purifies man from all sins is a very sacred journey whose spiritual aspect can be overshadowed when faced with logistical troubles. Therefore choosing the perfect Hajj package is critical to allow you to focus on the spiritual aspect of the journey wholeheartedly.
Here are some aspects to consider when choosing a Hajj package:
1. Choosing an agency registered in a holiday office by a sub-agent increases your chances of a smooth journey. Registered agencies more aware of the latest visa processing laws and regulations can contact a holiday office to solve a problem, they must in the office if pilgrims file a complaint and relate more to regulating airlines, hotels and transportation. They are also cheaper because travel arrangements in Saudi Arabia can only be done by authorized agencies. Sub-agents need to buy services from these agencies and therefore sell the package at a rising price.
2. Despite all the benefits of the above-mentioned authorized agents, you can choose a sub-agent if you have heard good things about them. All authorized agents may not provide good service while some sub-agents are very professional. Therefore, hajj packages provider should be chosen based on referrals.
3. A knowledgeable and experienced guide company in your group is essential. No matter how much information you have accumulated in numbers and lectures, you may be faced with questions you did not expect before. It is also important to know if the travel agency is seeking advice from their guide. For logistical ease, some agents may plan a departure for Arafat and Muzdiyala before the time recommended by Islamic law. Choosing an agency that plans the trip under a respected imam can reduce the risks of taking shortcuts or going out against Sunnah.
4. Make sure the imam does the hajj with the pilgrims of your chosen package. It is difficult to contact the Imam if he is staying at another hotel, traveling on another bus or living in another tent of your own. This problem is especially prevalent in agencies offering a wide range of packages hosted by only one or two imams.
5. Getting a female guide will benefit the pilgrimage nurses.
6. It is worth checking if the travel agency has a full-time employee in the United States and Saudi Arabia. The more an agency relies on external resources, the more likely it is to suffer from mismanagement. Also, the longer the agency has provided holiday services, the more equipped it is to provide a better orderly service.
7. Most of the Hajj packages advertise a price on a New York trip to the Hajda. If you live elsewhere, be sure to include the cost of your home flight to New York when choosing a package. Also add the cost of the holiday allowance and zabia to get an estimate of the exact amount you will spend per person.
8. Comfortable site accommodation is very useful. A hotel close to Haram and Yad e-Nabwi is more important than a hotel's star count as it would cut travel time, save energy and save time by not having to stand in long queues to do voodoo or use the bathroom. It may be preferable in cases to share your room with 4 people at a hotel close to Haram and not to share a room with one other person but a greater distance from the boycott. Furthermore, hotel ratings are according to Saudi government standards that differ from American standards for rating hotels.
9. Don't worry too much if a holiday package does not offer meals in Mecca and Medina. There are many options around Haram to eat and drink between prayer times, but may take a long time to wait in line. Hotel buffets can be a time saver or a big distraction, as people can often spend too much time socializing. However, it is good to have food in Mina and Arafat as the options are limited. If you are holidaying with the family, it is best to choose a package that offers meals throughout the trip.
10. Choosing Hajj & # 39; s packages that land initially in the country can save time on immigration lines. Pilgrims landing on Dede can experience an increase of 14 – 18 hours before leaving for Mecca. However, choosing the package in which Dada's pilgrims land opens many more flight options and may be cheaper. The same is true for leaving Saudi Arabia. A country as an entry or exit port can save a lot of time.
11. Ask the agent about the tent's location. VIP tents are mostly (if not all) a short walk from MART. However, regular tents in the North American camp are a 50-minute walk to one-way mart. In fact, some tents are not even set. They are located beyond huge billboards that say "Mina ends here"!
12. Holiday packages ensure access to private apartments during their stay is an advantage. Small tents with enough space for people to sleep. The pilgrims can then leave their luggage in their rooms during their stay. It also opens up the possibility to use the bathrooms and showers of the room rather than those set up in the Mina camp.
13. Holiday packages that offer a complimentary shuttle service to Lift can help you save money. Taxi fares are rising exponentially during her days. Turning away from profits, a number of people are coming from other cities to work as taxi drivers and may even be lost when trying to drive pilgrims to the lift. Buses are even cheaper to reach. Therefore, a shuttle service provided by your agent will be quick and free.
14. Most of the package deals are SIM card classes. It can also be time-saving. Otherwise you may have to wait in line to get a SIM card.
Considering these logistical issues while choosing the perfect Hajj package, hope your nationwide worries about Hajj & # 39; And allow you to concentrate on prayer for your heart's content.