Air India Highlights 2005
1. Retail villages have been designed in the display area and the air show area. For the convenience of the distinguished dignitaries and visitors the most attractive Indian handicrafts were sold at kiosks in the retail villages. Talented craftsmen have benefited since their beautiful products have been sold in the thousands.
2. Bharat Electronics Limited Concerns All Communication and Infrastructure Support for AERO INDIA 2005. Fax, Mobile Phones, Walkie Talkie, Internet, Announcement System, CCTV, Visual Audio Projection in Convention Halls, Registration Center, etc. There were contributions from Bharat Electronics Limited.
3. The first Euro India Golf Tournament was organized at the Karnataka Golf Association, Bangalore. CII takes the credit for arranging these unique features enjoyed by all visitors around the world.
4. Peter Thompson has designed the 18-hole championship track. The club space is 30,000 square feet. The flood-lit driving range was long in India.
5. The track on the track was prepared using a falling weight defect meter. It should also be noted that glass mesh was used to add power. Bituminous dense concrete using polymer modified bitumen for PCN 40 was a special feature.
6. The Media Center hosted 250 members. It was located in a brand new hanger that had a 4,200-square-foot indoor space.
7. Native American Institute of Science, Bangalore has adopted the subway box technology for subway exhibitions and local AFSY exhibitions. They finished the job in record time.
8. Of the 57 speakers, 33 were from abroad at the seminar.
9. Interesting and informative journals, covering many aviation, aerospace and defense industries, attracted many dignitaries. The colored journals were: Aviation Week Group (New York), Aviation and Naval Space (published from Mumbai), Anakia Defense and Naval Space (New Delhi), World of Defense (New Delhi), Indian Defense Review (New Delhi), Vayu Aerospace Auditing (New Delhi), Indian Aviation – Civil and Military (Mumbai), Indian Defense Yearbook (New Delhi), International Aerospace – Review and Analysis (Mumbai), Intervestnik Publishing (Russia), SP Publications Guide, Private Limited (New Delhi) and Sterling School (Mumbai). These books and books have fascinated visitors for critical information and analysis on protection issues. Each page had valuable data.
10. Indian companies that participated in this show were mainly from Bangalore. Some were from New Delhi.
11. Software companies such as Aster Teleservices (P) Ltd., Sri Amulia Estate 3, 3rd Floor, Carpenter Computer, Hyderabad-1., Autotech Systems (P) Limited, 27, 24 Sharkaki Lake, 5th St, JP Nagar , Bangalore – 560 078., BACHAL Software Limited, HAL Estate, Airport Path, Bangalore – 560 017., CADES Digitech (P) Limited, Anchorage, 100 Richmond Circle Road, Bangalore – 560 025., Com Avia Systems Technologies Private Limited ., Temple Gangia 47 Road, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore – 560 013., Connect Electronics Private Limited, 1878 Road Thipasandra Main Road, Bangalore – 560 075., Datta (I) Private Limited Printing, No. 19, New 16 Old, Aza Gowder Road, West Mambalam, Chennai – 600 033., Datason (B) Private Limited, 1006, A Narayana Reddy Complex, BEML Road, Thippasandra New, Bangalore – 560 075., Integrated Digital Systems 4B Sundaram 46P Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Road, Kolkatta – 700 016., Q uest, 55 Quest Towers, Whitefield Main Road, Mahadevapura, Bangalore – 560 048., Satyam Computer Serivices Limited, SDC Plot No. 45,46,47 Electronic City, Phase II, KIADB Industrial Area, Bangalore – 560 100., Samtel, 52 Central Community, New Friends Kwai, New Delhi., Shogi Limited Communications, 803 8th Floor Bhavan, 16 KG Marg, New Delhi – 110 001., Sigma Electro Systems, M-83 MIDC, Ambad Nashik-10., Sika interplant systems Limited, 3 Gangadhara Chetty Road 3, Bangalore – 560 042., Silver Software, Plot-23 and 24 EPIP, First Stage KIADB, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560 066., SLN Technologies Private Limited, 889 Cross Road, 7 Main HAL II Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560 008., Speak Systems Limited, B-49 Electronic Complex, Kushaiguda, Hyderabad – 500 062., Umac Avionics Private Limited, 143 Umac House, 18 A HAL 2nd Stage, Bangalore – 560 008., United Tele coms Limited, 18A / 19 Doddanekundy Post, Mahadevapura Post, Bangalore – 560 048, etc. , There were beautiful pavilions at this great show to reveal their invaluable contribution to aviation, aerospace and Indian technological information. Because Bangalore City is embedded in popular software institutes, many software technocrats have joined each other and established these companies to serve DRDO, HAL, Navy, Air Force, Missile, Aircraft-guided weapon systems, drones, helicopters and electronics.
12. Alpha Design Technologies (P) Limited, Bangalore develops simulation command, control requirements for dry, dry ship systems. They also manufacture night vision devices, simulators, radars, communication systems and other Indian protection needs.
13. Amphenol Interconnect Private India Limited, Bhosari 105 Industrial Zone, Bhosari Pune Manufacturers and markets many types of connectors, cable harnesses and antenna products. They serve military and aerospace, automotive and medical, electronics, wireless infrastructure and mobile devices. They are the leading traders in Indian defense.
14. Apollo Private Limited's computer labs specialize in embedded computing, digital communications and security. In Agni II, LCA they offered their services.
15. Aster Teleservices Private Limited Company of Hyderabad has done a log service for Indian defense units with data acquisition and control, smart cards, LC launcher link, technology fiber optic link, PCI based GPS synchronization, Unimux, manual cable testers, etc.
16. Airdel (India) Limited Limited UK Technical Aviation Development Branches in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Kanpur, Pune and Bangalore. They produce and provide stability and other parts to the aerospace and commercial industries.
17. India Private Oil Limited Limited supplies lubricant, which is the only one approved by the Army Center. Air Certificate and Certificate, Ministry of Defense. This company is registered with the General Manager of Aeronautical Quality Assurance as a qualified manufacturer of aviation products. He has collaborated with NYCO SA from France. Indian oil company Belmar Lori joined hands to create this unique lubrication for Indian defense and civil aviation.
18. BACHAL Software Limited has the credit of developing simulators, developing and testing real-time embedded Avionics software for safety and mission critical systems used for flight control, flight warning, transmission, weapon use, fuel management, etc. They offer their services to DRDO, HAL, ADA, Indian Army forces besides serving Thales, Rolls Royce, SAGEM, ECE, British Airways, etc.
19. Bijal Petroleum Equipment, headquartered at Ashirwad Industrial Estate 5/210 Road, Ram Mandir, Greg & Wen (WU), Mumbai – 400 104 extends aviation land support and aircraft fuel handling and testing equipment, refueling helicopters for Indian defense.
20. To entertain visitors and to see an aesthetic look, some booths contained luxurious items, handicrafts produced by Central Cottage Industries Corporation of India Limited, Cauvery, Karnataka State Arts and Crafts Emporium. Many visitors from India and beyond have been very enticed by the beauty of every item sold there.
21. Sari is the traditional dress worn by Indian women. From here, he stayed in the silk eiffel bouquets at Bayer India – 2005 to divert attention. Many thousands of well-designed saris were for sale and the VIP women had a fun time at the place. Kraftka Soaps and Detergents (P) Limited also presented their soaps with a pleasant aroma.
22. Nadra International, Mumbai is engaged in export and import, transit trade and represents international companies such as ESL Defense, UK, Douglas SPD, UK, Goodrich & US, Orbit ACS.
23. ComAvia Systems Technologies (P) Ltd. Bangalore performs aviation integration services for higher Native American aircraft programs for LCA, Jaguar, MiG27, etc. They also build integration test rigs and other test solutions consisting of data acquisition and imaging across MIL-STD-1553B interfaces, ARINC429, analog, digital, serial and others.
24. Data Patterns (I) Private Limited, Inc. has developed airborne, marine, ground and space applications such as aircraft mission and aircraft display, computer and missile fire control systems, radar systems, aircraft ATE, spacecraft and spacecraft systems.
25. For DRDO, Department of Space Systems, Systems and Industrial Systems and Space, Pvt Datasol (B). Ltd., Bangalore for very good service in designing, developing and integrating the modern state of modular avionics products, cockpit display products, etc. This is ISO 9001-2000.
26. DRDO 5000 scientists, 25000 technical staff and other scientific supporters and 54 laboratories. The contacts are: Dr.D.Banerjee, Phone 91-011-23016640, Brig Umang Kapoor, Manager, Phone: 91-011-2301-3209, Deputy Chairman Karate DRDO.
27. Dynamic Technologies, Bangalore deals with oak, ITT-36 jet trainer pages; Wing and rear wing body for high-performance, high-performance UAV; control surfaces for Su-30 mki fighter fighters such as vertical fins, stabilizers, canard, fins and ventral cheeks, ground support for military aircraft, servo control equipment for helicopter testing; gear products and brake operating systems Electro-hydraulic for battle tanks Manufacture and assembly of Lakashia airframe structures, non-piloted target aircraft, project hall & # 39; 155-36. Dynamic Space Company will collaborate with HAL to develop Airframe structures for Sukhoi 30 mki fighter jets.
28. Anfro Scan India Ltd., New Delhi markets vapor cycle refrigeration system for armored fighter vehicles, radar liquid cooling systems, antennas, etc. Wave guide dryers, ACIDC brushless and brushless motors, torque motors for radars, radars , Missiles, etc. & # 39 ;. ., Distributors centrifugal battle tanks distributor axes, XIBC armed vehicles etc., heat transfer systems for aircraft, battle tanks, etc., serving HAL, ADA, ECIL, BEL, DRDO, Air Force, Indian Army, BDL, Air India, Thales, Airbus, Eurocopter, MTU, Hugger, LUCAS, Air France, Lufthansa, etc.
29. Silver oxide, nickel, cadmium batteries for Indian military aircraft, helicopters, torpedoes and missiles supplied by High Energy Batteries (I) Ltd., Tamil Nadu. Contact: S.Arunachalam, V.Balasubramaniam, Fax: 91-4339250516 , 91-431-2414455.
30. The range of Terra Vista products designed for the 3D Terrain 9.8 generation marketed by integrated digital systems, Kolkata. These 3D databases are used in war games, situation-conscious analysis, flight simulation, training, etc.
31. It was interesting to note that JS Precisions, Bangalore is created under the Women Entrepreneurship Program. Contact is Ms. Yanti, Fax: 91-080-26637921, Phone: 91-080-266372707. They provide metal, metal and non-metal components for aircraft and aircraft engines. Lock nuts, gaskets, gear accessories, locking washers and the products it supplies to the Air Force, DRDO, Naval Aviation and HAL. More than 800 accurate / non-critical components are manufactured by them.
32. Kumaran Industries, Bangalore manufactures jet engine parts for aviation and aerospace using CNC technology. Precise airframe development and air engine components for LCA, ADA, ALH, 14-seater passenger aircraft, Saras (NAL), ADE, Navy and Air Force are some of the priceless lifts for the Indian Air Force. They gained recognition from foreign companies like Magellan, uTGU technologies. Contact is Mr. Mohan, Manager, Phone: 91-80-23409113, Fax 91-80-23381498. Mr. Parthasarathy is the technical director.
33. Maini Precision Products (P) Ltd., Bangalore serves Honeywell USA, Moog Aerospace UK, WA, Goodrich, USA, Snema moteurs, France etc. by manufacturing mechanical components. Contact: Shakendra Pratap Singh, Fax: 91-80-51272500, 91-80-51272400.
34. The Indian Defense Ministry has approved Max Aviation and Aerospace Ltd., Mumbai to provide and install Avionics, UAVs, CAVs, aircraft and helicopters. This company prides itself on being approved by DGCA, HAL, DGAQA And CHEMILAC and it is enrolled in the Air Force. The Navy and Indian Coast Guard. Their maintenance work is also approved by NAVCOM. ADF, VDR and CUR. Works in cockpit, lighting systems, C&R instruments and airframe components were of quality Contact: Bharat Malchani, Phone: 91-22-26135545, Fax: 91-22-26162613.
35. Merchant Shipping, Indian Army, Navy and Air Force Guard prefer to use dedicated tents for helicopter crew survival, inflatable moods, life jackets, etc., manufactured by Meridian Inflatables Private Limited, Mumbai. Has 25 years of experience and holds ISO 9001. Contact: Maj. Aron Note (retired) Phone: 91-22-28570369, Fax 91-22-28572927.
36. MIDHANI, Hyderabad who has developed 75 alloys in the tremendous efforts of their R&D team.